Preview of my family's Easter outfits
This will be our first Easter as a family of three. At our church they set up a huge cross and everyone puts flowers in it. It is tradition for many families to take a picture in front of this cross. My husband and I have never taken that family picture. Now that we have a daughter, I plan for us to take this picture. I saw the dress for my daughter in a catalog and instantly fell in love with it. I had to have it for her. I knew my husband had a matching tie so I started my search for a matching dress so we could all color coordinate.
Last week, on the same day, both my daughter's dress and my dress arrived. I just had to share this picture of our clothes all together. What a cute family they make!
Daughter - Oriental Trading
Mine - Old Navy
Husband - He actually got the suit at a church yard sale for $15 plus alterations and my cousin brought his tie while she studied abroad in China.

Thanks for pointing out my frugal suit purchase :)
ReplyDeleteThe outfits are adorable and I can't wait to see a picture of all of you dressed up ~ Isn't it fun being a family~
ReplyDelete